Summer Custodian (Internal Only)
Job Description: Keeps the District school buildings in such a state of operating excellence that they present no problems or interruptions to the educational program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
• Cleans classrooms, cafeterias, hallways, restrooms, locker rooms, sidewalks and all other assigned areas.
• Sweeps, dusts, vacuums, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors.
• Washes windows, walls, woodwork and equipment.
• Empties trash receptacles.
• Moves furniture and equipment for cleaning and special events.
• Replaces light bulbs.
• Does touch-up painting and performs other minor maintenance and repair work.
• Reports safety hazards or needs for major repairs.
• Responsible security of building and grounds
• Works with the maintenance crew when school is not in session, if required.
• Reads and applies all labels, MSDS and safety-related information.
• Operates equipment including, but not limited to, the following: hand tools, buffer, vacuum, PC, auto scrubber, blower, carpet machine and wet-dry vacuum.
• Moves items including, but not limited to, tables, paper and gypsum.
• Operates equipment in a safe manner.
• High School diploma or equivalent, 1 year custodial experience.
• Relates to public, staff and students in a positive manner.
• Demonstrates aptitude or competence in performing custodian duties.
• Ability to lift and manipulate equipment and materials weighting up to 100 pounds.
• Ability to operate equipment in a safe manner.
• Cleans and preserves designated spaces, equipment, etc.
Tuesday 5/28/19-Thursday 7/25/19
Monday - Thursday - 4/10s
Job Contact Information
Monday, April 15, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)