| ||UNTIL FILLED|
|POSTING DATE: ||05/31/2018|
|CLOSING DATE: |
|POSTING NUMBER: ||002857|
|LOCATION: ||To Be Determined|
|POSITION: ||Registered Behavior Technician (3 positions available)|
|JOB QUALIFICATIONS: |
1. Possess high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum one year of experience working with students with autism and ADHD in a school setting (preferred).
3. Possess Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification or ability to obtain certification within 3 months of hire.
4. 40 hour RBT training.
5. Prior ABA experience (preferred).
6. Proficiency with paper and pencil data collection.
7. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
8. Proficiency with data based decision making.
9. Fingerprint clearance card.
10. Possess or able to obtain current First Aid and CPR cards.
11. CPI trained.
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: |
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: |
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
1. Provide 1:1 Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy, including skill acquisition and behavior reduction plans.
2. Implement individualized treatment plans developed by a BCBA.
3. Assist BCBA with preparation of student materials.
4. Collect, record, and maintain data to monitor the progress and effectiveness of the individualized treatment plan.
5. Maintain active, professional communication with all team members in order to provide quality support to the student with the treatment plans/behavior strategies.
6. Ability to apply appropriate safety techniques utilizing CPI if a student presents as a danger to self or others.
7. Contribute to the team by accomplishing additional duties as assigned.
|REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: |
|EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION: |
Ability to read and interpret documents in English as well as the ability to write routine correspondence in English. Ability to speak effectively in English before groups of customers or employees.
|MONTHS / HOURS: |
GRADE 13 $14.58-$23.45 (DOE)
| ||FROM -   TO - |
|GRADE / STEP: ||13|