Noon Duty Aide - Madison Simis
MADISON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT #38
TITLE: Noon Duty/Playground Aide
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to perform general clerical duties.
- Ability to work with students on a one-to- one basis.
- Ability to work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Relates to students, parents, and staff in a positive manner.
Help children by performing routine duties and by assisting in the instruction of students as requested.
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Provides supervision of children in cafeteria and/or playground.
- Follows teacher(s) directions to provide a consistent discipline program for students.
- Supervises and works with students as assigned.
- Monitors student activities as assigned.
- Understands and applies safety-related precautions as outlined in MSDS.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the designated supervisor(s).
LENGTH OF WORK/GRADE ON SALARY SCHEDULE:
School Calendar /Grade 6
Salary Range: $11.09-$15.53 (DOE)
SUPERVISION / EVALUATION:
Supervised and evaluated by the Principal.
Job Contact Information
Friday, March 15, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)