|POSTING DATE: ||12/18/2018|
|CLOSING DATE: |
|POSTING NUMBER: ||002944|
|POSITION: ||KINDERGARTEN AIDE |
|JOB QUALIFICATIONS: |
1. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
2. Ability to perform general clerical duties.
3. Ability to work with students on a one-to- one basis.
4. Ability to work in a timely and efficient manner.
5. Relates to students, parents, and staff in a positive manner.
6. Ability to operate standard classroom and office equipment.
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: |
Help children by performing routine duties and by assisting in the instruction of students as requested.
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: |
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. Assists the teacher in implementing the instructional program under the teacher’s direct supervision.
2. Follows teacher(s) directions to provide a consistent discipline program for students.
3. Supervises and works with students as assigned.
4. Monitors student activities as assigned.
5. Uses the following equipment, but not limited to: copy machine, computer, telephone, printer.
6. Understands and applies safety-related precautions as outlined in MSDS.
7. Performs additional duties as assigned by the designated supervisor(s).
|REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: |
|EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION: |
SUPERVISION / EVALUATION: Supervised and evaluated by the Principal.
|MONTHS / HOURS: |
Salary Range $11.09-17.48 (DOE)
| ||FROM -   TO - |
|GRADE / STEP: ||8|