Instructional Aide - Madison Simis
POSITION: Instructional Aide
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Works with students in a small group basis including students with reading difficulties.
3. Works in a timely and efficient manner.
4. Relates to students, parents and staff in a positive manner.
5. Ability to use word processing on personal computers.
6. Experience with children preferred.
Working under the supervision of the reading teacher, provide instructional support and assistance to students with reading difficulties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. Assists the teacher in implementing the instructional program under the teacher’s direct or indirect supervision.
2. Works with students on a one-to-one basis and in small groups.
3. Makes and gather materials and resources for instruction.
4. Monitors student activities as assigned (i.e., in classroom, on playground, on bus).
5. Follows teacher(s) directions to provide a consistent discipline program for students.
6. Observes, monitors, records student progress.
7. Uses the following equipment, but not limited to: computer, telephone, printer, television, copy machine.
8. Understands and applies safety-related precautions as outlined in MSDS.
9. Performs additional duties as assigned by the designated supervisor(s)
Salary Range: $11.09-$17.48 (DOE)
9 month employment
5 hours per day
Job Contact Information
Tuesday, March 12, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)