- Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Valid Arizona Teaching Certificate or Substitute Certificate
- Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
To continue student learning in the absence of the classroom teacher; to establish effective rapport with students assigned to the classroom, to motivate pupils to develop attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for elementary grade education, in accordance with each pupil’s ability; to establish good relationships with other staff members.
- Implements lesson plans, utilizes instructional materials and provides effective classroom instruction.
- Uses classroom management techniques that promote positive student behavior.
- Establishes, shares, and maintains standards of pupil behavior to achieve an effective learning atmosphere.
- Maintains a safe, orderly environment for students, conducive to learning.
- Instructs pupils in citizenship and basic subject matter specified by District policy.
- Anticipates and effectively addresses unforeseen crises associated with working with large groups of children.
- Is reliable and punctual
- Displays professionalism through positive attitude and professional dress.
- Complies with state law and district policies and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Supports school and district mission and vision.
- Utilizes effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates flexibility, dependability, organization, and collaboration.
- Establishes rapport with peers and school staff.
- Demonstrates lifelong learning.
Building Principal/Front office
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Maintains valid certifications and fingerprint card.
Performance will be evaluated by the building principal or designee.
Supervises classroom employees, students and volunteers.
Long term assignments (21 days and beyond): $137-$165/Day depending on certificate type
Job Contact Information
Tuesday, July 9, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)