|POSTING DATE: ||09/14/2018|
|CLOSING DATE: |
|POSTING NUMBER: ||002908|
|POSITION: ||GUEST TEACHER - SPANISH (Grades Pre-K through 8)|
|JOB QUALIFICATIONS: |
- Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Valid Arizona Teaching Certificate or Substitute Certificate issued by the Arizona Department of Education
- Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Fluent in Spanish
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Supports school and district mission and vision.
- Utilizes effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates flexibility, dependability, organization, and collaboration.
- Establishes rapport with peers and school staff.
- Demonstrates lifelong learning.
- Fluent in Spanish language.
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: |
To continue student learning in the absence of the Spanish classroom teacher; to establish effective rapport with students assigned to the classroom, to motivate pupils to develop attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for elementary grade education, in accordance with each pupil’s ability; to establish good relationships with other staff members.
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: |
- Implements lesson plans and utilizes instructional material to meet the needs of each pupil.
- Uses effective Classroom Management techniques.
- Establishes, shares, and maintains standards of pupil behavior to achieve an effective learning atmosphere.
- Maintains a safe, orderly environment for students, conducive to learning.
- Instructs pupils in citizenship and basic subject matter specified by District policy.
- Anticipates and effectively addresses unforeseen crises associated with working with large groups of children.
- Is reliable and punctual.
- Complies with State Law and District policies and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed.
|REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: |
|EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION: |
|MONTHS / HOURS: |
LONG TERM 125/DAY-150/DAY
| ||FROM -   TO - |
|GRADE / STEP: |