Guest School Nurse
- Minimum AA/RN degree
- Valid Arizona Nurse License
- Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
To work and plan with school personnel in the absence of the school nurse; to minize health problems that interfere with effective learning.
- Participates in the health evaluation process of students.
- Aids children in developing their full potential in health and education.
- Assumes responsibility in caring for the sick and injured in the school in accordance with school policy.
- Maintains school health records.
- Communicates with students, staff and parents in regards to student's health.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by Administrator.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Understands the purpose of the school nursing program and procedures within the state of Arizona.
- Be understanding, patient and tactful with students, parents, teachers and administrators.
- Ability to manage a school nurse's office.
- Supports school and district mission and vision.
- Utilizes effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates flexibility, dependability, organization, and collaboration.
- Establishes rapport with peers and school staff.
- Demonstrates lifelong learning.
Building Principal/Front office
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Maintains valid certifications/licenses and fingerprint card.
Performance will be evaluated by the building principal or designee.
Acts as student supervisor in the health office.
Long term assignments (21 days and beyond): $125-$150/Day depending on certificate/license type
Job Contact Information
Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)