MADISON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT #38
TITLE: Bus Attendant
- Possess high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to supervise students.
- Obtain a First Aid Certificate.
- Ability to complete required forms.
- Possess skills to work with students with special needs.
- Relate to students, staff and public in a positive manner.
To assist the bus driver in transporting students safely.
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Assist the bus driver with student boarding.
- Administer first aid, if required.
- Oversee the conduct of the students implementing PBIS and CPI strategies.
- Report student misconduct to the bus driver.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the bus driver and/or supervisor.
- Complete required forms.
- Contribute to the team by accomplishing additional duties as assigned.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English as well as the ability to write routine correspondence in English. Ability to speak effectively in English before groups of customer or employees.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations / issues. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and verbal form.
Performance will be evaluated by the Transportation Supervisor and Bus Driver.
Supervised by the Bus Driver and Transportation Supervisor. Exercises supervision over students.
GRADE / SALARY SCHEDULE / LENGTH OF WORK YEAR:
Grade 7 Salary Range: $11.09-$16.51 (DOE)
School Calendar plus 2 In-service Days (180 Days) / Benefits
Job Contact Information
Monday, December 3, 2018 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)