2019-2020 SY Kindergarten Aide - Camelview
Help children by performing routine duties and by assisting in the instruction of students as requested.
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. Assists the teacher in implementing the instructional program under the teacher’s direct supervision.
2. Follows teacher(s) directions to provide a consistent discipline program for students.
3. Supervises and works with students as assigned.
4. Monitors student activities as assigned.
5. Uses the following equipment, but not limited to: copy machine, computer, telephone, printer.
6. Understands and applies safety-related precautions as outlined in MSDS.
7. Performs additional duties as assigned by the designated supervisor(s).
1. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
2. Ability to perform general clerical duties.
3. Ability to work with students on a one-to- one basis.
4. Ability to work in a timely and efficient manner.
5. Relates to students, parents, and staff in a positive manner.
6. Ability to operate standard classroom and office equipment.
Salary Range $11.25-17.74 (DOE)
Job Contact Information
Thursday, April 18, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)