Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. Prepare business agenda items, documentation, and reports for Governing Board meetings.
2. Handle all revenues, disbursements, reports, bank reconciliations, and account ledgers for Student Activity clubs at all schools.
3. Handle disbursements, revenues, bank reconciliations, and records for district Revolving Fund account.
4. Work with auditors on annual district audit for functions related to Business Services.
5. Input purchase orders and warehouse requisitions for services and materials related to business department.
6. Type and prepare reports for administrators, superintendent, and Board as directed.
7. Performs weekly edits in timekeeping system for business staff.
8. Edit employee handbooks.
9. Administer security access for Visions software to business staff.
10. Assist with projection and preparation of district budgets and salary schedules.
11. Assist with agreements, contracts, and RFP’s for capital projects, construction, and services.
12. Handle contracts and monthly revenues for cell tower sites.
13. Coordinate staff negotiation teams, meetings, and agreements.
14. Compile and submit information for bond and override elections.
15. Prepare correspondence independently or from brief oral instructions, keep records, prepare reports, memos, documentary information and prepare contracts, many of which are confidential.
16. Maintain knowledge of current software programs, including Visions, Kronos, MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
17. Make decisions in accordance with district policies, procedures, and program using independent judgment.
18. Maintain files pertaining to the business office.
19. Answer questions regarding school policies and procedures.
20. Establish appointments and keep the calendar for the Assistant Superintendent.
21. Attend and conduct meetings, take notes and prepare summaries for distribution to participants.
22. Make arrangements for meetings, institutes, and conferences.
23. Sort daily correspondence.
24. Provide notary services as needed.
25. Handle district office petty cash.
26. Supervise other personnel as assigned.
27. Perform administrative duties as assigned or delegated by the Assistant Superintendent.
28. Use equipment, including but not limited to, computer, telephone, switchboard, postage meter, copy machine, duplicator, fax, typewriter, and printer.
29. Perform additional duties as assigned by the Assistant Superintendent